All participants of SL11 Birthday Community Celebration (which for the purposes of this document shall be known as SL11BCC) must agree to the Volunteer Code of Conduct.
For the purposes of SL11BCC, and therefore this document, a “Volunteer” means any resident who assists with the SL11BCC, This includes all Volunteers to include but not limited to Hosts/Hostesses, Greeters, Moderators, Stage Crew, Stage Entertainment, Exhibit Assistants, Sim Co-ords, Land Team, Builders and anyone with advanced access to the SL11BCC sim regions.
As a Volunteer you agree to:
- Comply with SL’s TOS/CS http://secondlife.com/corporate/tos.phphttp://secondlife.com/corporate/cs.php and Maturity Rating (G). http://community.secondlife.com/t5/English-Knowledge-Base/Maturity-ratings/ta-p/700119.
“The following content is not appropriate in regions with a General maturity rating: Intense, strong language or expletives. Nudity or sexual content in textures, sounds, or animations. Content depicting sex, strong violence, or anything else broadly offensive. Soliciting of chat sex. Avatar nudity.”
- Comply with SL’s TOS and Maturity Rating for General Audiences (G) in your Personal Appearance, Attire, Profile and Conduct must be in compliance .
- Represent SL11BCC with respect and pride, and be responsible for conducting yourself with courtesy and appropriate behavior.
- Attend training sessions and read training materials where appropriate.
- Follow through and complete agreed tasks and commitments. If for any reason you cannot attend a scheduled training, shift or any task you have been assigned; contact your lead as soon as you can and let them know so your work can be covered.
- Display respect and courtesy for Participants of SL11BCC, other Volunteers, staff and visitors. If at any time you have a problem with another volunteer or participant and you cannot work it out or find your lead, IM within the Group Chat and ask for a Senior Staff Member to assist you. The Senior Staff is here to help you have the best volunteer experience possible.
- Provide a safe and enjoyable experience for all participants free from disturbance whether through discrimination, sexual harassment, expressed or implied force, verbal or mental abuse or any other harmful actions.
- Work cooperatively as a team with members of the SL11BCC and other Volunteers/participants.
Since we are a lot of volunteers it only benefits us all to treat one another with respect even in the face of a disagreement. We come together to create these events for the benefit of the community so we should remember why we are here in doing so.
- Your job has a title and responsibilities. If you are unsure of what they are see your lead or the person you directly report to.
- Harassing other volunteers is not acceptable. Please be courteous. Any volunteers who habitually harass staff will be removed from the event. If at any time it is determined that you have not adhered to the spirit of this agreement between the organizers of this event and volunteers within reason, it may and can lead to your removal from the event.
Let’s work together as a team and have a great event!
Apply at the Volunteer Application.